Thursday, August 30, 2012

I have a piso!

FINALLY after spending the entire summer searching for a place... I have finally found a place to live!! It's REALLY cute, and the girl that I'll be sharing the piso with is REALLY sweet.  She's been really helpful already, and I'm really excited to live with her!

The location seems great (I don't really know the city, so I guess I can't be 100% sure... haha) It's only like a 10 minute walk to where I'll be working, and only 5 minutes from the main Plaza Mayor.  Oh, and it looks like there's a beauty parlor right up the street... in case I want to get my hair done!! haha


The apartment itself is really cute.  It seems a little small, but since I'll be living out of a suitcase, how much space could I need? Hopefully after I move in, I'll have pictures to post...

2 comments:

  1. That's great to hear Ana! You'll have to give me your address and I'll give you mine so you can send me a postcard :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll DEF send you my address! And I would love to have yours!! yay!

      Delete