Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thoughts and lists...

This is post I plan on adding to throughout my time here.  I am going to start some lists.  For now, there will be two.
A) Things I miss from back home
B) Goals of things I want to do/ accomplish while living here

So here it goes!!
A) Things I miss from back home:
1. MY PUPPY!!!
2. My friends/ family and of course my WONDERFUL boyfriend!!
3.  Buffalo Wild Wings
4.  Having an oven
5.  Corned Beef!!!
6.  Italian Beef
7.  Having a very specific class syllabus outlining what I have to read by when
8.  Grape Jelly
9.  Mc Donald's ketchup (And yes, it is different than Heinz...)
10.  Ironwood (my old apt complex)
11.  Netflix
12.  Watching football games (even though I watch them here too, there's just something special about sitting in front of a flat screen, screaming my lungs out. haha)
13.  Driving my car
14. Craft mac and cheese
15.  Firehouse (more specifically, Firehouse bosco sticks and wings being delivered to my front door.)
16.  Drinking Fountains.  There are NONE in this country, I swear!!

B) Goals while here:
1.  Improve my Spanish (duh)
2.  Travel to: Italy, Germany, and France
3.  Cook more
4.  Eat a more balance diet
5.  Learn to cook Tortilla Española
6.  Visit all the major historical sights in the city of Salamanca, and take pictures at each of them
7.  Go back to Santiago de Compostela for a few days

Well, that's all I can think of for now!! But like I said, this is a post I will continue to update as I think of things. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment