Friday, September 7, 2012

3 DAYS!!!!

So, its the Friday before I leave for Spain.  I can't believe I'm only 3 days away from moving back to the country I have been trying to get back to for the last 3 years!! Hard work and patience really paid off!!

Unfortunately though, it's an exciting and sad time for me.  Many people know that my parents just recently sold their home and are planning on moving out of state.  Now, don't get me wrong... I'm VERY excited for them!! BUT, It only adds to the emotions that when I leave to go to Spain, I'll be leaving my childhood home for the last time.  When I get home, someone else will be living there, and it will just be a memory for me. 

While I pack my suitecases and carry-on bags, I also have to pack boxes of things that will go into storage until I get home and find somewhere to live.  Just so many emotions right now!! I feel like if I don't get to Spain soon, I might explode!!

On a more exciting note: This is my last Friday at work!! I've been working at the same office since I was 15 (that's like 8 years...) and when I get home from Spain, I won't be working at this office anymore, since I don't have a place to live close enough to commute. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment