Sunday, September 9, 2012

Tomorrow's the big day!!

So... It's only ONE DAY until I leave!! I can't believe it's coming so quickly!! AHH!!! I'm still trying to accept that it's happening.  I feel like it's too surreal.  I've been waiting for this for SO LONG...

Nothing really too exciting or new happening today... My boyfriend, Andrew has been in town visiting, and he's leaving me in a few hours to return to school, and he's taking my puppy with him... So, that's going to be REALLY sad...

BUT! Last night, Andrew bought tickets to come visit me in Spain for Christmas! This is going to be my first Christmas away from my family, and I'm SO thankful that Andrew is coming out to see me!! It's going to be WONDERFUL! AND We'll be able to spend our 4th Christmas together, together!!

              ((Me and Andrew at our first Christmas together!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment